Your Privacy is important.
We recognise that privacy of personal information is important to individuals. Personal information for our business purposes is to be minimal, private, correct, safe and largely in the control of the individual. Except where otherwise legally appropriate we will treat your personal information as private.
Your say on your privacy.
If you have a particular concern or query about your personal information held by us, please contact us.
The nature of our business.
We are principally a retailer. Retailing can utilise a number of facilities and functions including shops (off the street and in shopping centres), the Internet, promotional material (using various forms including paper and electronic mail outs), credit and other card systems, and reward schemes. As a successful and long established retailer we carry out any or all of these means of business from time to time.
Obtaining personal information.
Because of the nature of our business it is necessary to obtain personal information from time to time. We will however not be unduly intrusive nor obtain or use information in an inappropriate manner. We will only ask for and use personal information we reasonably need to conduct our business. If you have received any promotional material and do not wish to receive it then upon letting us know we will not send it to you.
Safekeeping and need to know handling.
As part of us keeping your personal information private we only allow access on a need to know basis.
Your access and control.
However, in accordance with the privacy law we give you access to your personal information we hold and you can correct misinformation (except where it would be inappropriate or exempted by law e.g. - where it would require disclosing someone else's personal information, but we will provide you with reasons).
It is important for us that persons with whom we do business have confidence that we handle information responsibly and it is our policy to do this.
Your Personal Information
We want you to know : Your Personal Information is collected to enable us:
- to process your orders and/or
- to inform you of special promotions, new catalogues and important changes to the Kooshi Koncepts business that may be of interest to you. (Note: you may choose not to receive these types of notifications) and
- to improve our services
- You may access and update your Personal Information that is held by Kooshi Koncepts Online.
- Only on a need to know basis will some of your Information be passed on to our delivery couriers and catalogue mailing houses to enable accurate and timely delivery of your orders and/or promotional materials and catalogues. Where appropriate and allowed by law we may also provide information to our collection agency.
- Any inquiries concerning privacy matters please contact us
- Our organization is Kooshi Koncepts Pte. Ltd.
We reserve the right:
- to cancel any order, at which time, we will immediately notify this action by e-mail or phone, using the e-mail address or numbers provided. We will refund the monies paid using the original method received.
- that all orders are subject to availability of stock
- to take reasonable steps to verify that the order and credit details are bonafide.